Wednesday 8 February 2012

Plastering

First we had to prepare our area by putting plastic sheeting down on the floor to stop the plaster landing on the floor and drying we also ran a brush over the wall to dust it down.
We then mixed up the plaster by adding watter to the powder and using a wisp to mix it up then itook some plaster over to my wall and just slapped it on using a hawk and trowel. First i put one coat on then let it dry then i put the second coat on to and let that set and then polished it.
PPE
I have to wear goggles to stop any plaster going in my eyes.
I had to wear steel toe capped boots incase any objects fell onto my feet.
I had to wear gloves to stop the plaster going into any cuts and starting an infection.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you read through work before posting as you use a wisk not a wisp.

    ReplyDelete